Today, 19th November is the full moon in Taurus, but this lunation is a partial full moon eclipse, the last one of the year. This moon is also known as the Beaver Moon according to the farmers almanac. A full moon is always in the opposite sign to the sun, in this case the sunContinue reading “November Partial Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Taurus ♉️”
20th October we have the October Full Moon in Aries and the sun is in Libra. We have the energy if “me” with Aries and “we” with the sun in Libra. What can we expect from this Full Moon? The Full Moon as I’ve written in my previous posts is a time to let goContinue reading “October’s Full Moon in Aries 🌕”
We have experienced the Full moon 🌕 on 21st and the Autumn/Spring equinox. In a few days Mercury goes retrograde, which I discuss later in the post. The moons energy is potent up to 3 days after it’s at its peak. You still have time to harness its energy It’s called the Harvest Moon, becauseContinue reading “Full Moon, Mercury Retrograde & Equinox”
Hello and welcome September, I pulled a few cards if you click on the link below you can watch the YouTube video for the collective general reading x
Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and/or try again.
Subscribe to My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)